WE WRITE. 10. Fill in to watch, to play, to write, to drink, to read.
1. We always drink tea in the morning.
2. Jim plays computer games every day.
3. Mary reads English books.
4. I watch TV every evening.
5. They often write tests.
11. Ask the questions.
Example: They go to the cinema every Sunday. Do they go to the cinema every Sunday?
1. They go to the cinema every Sunday.
Do they go to the cinema every Sunday?
2. She eats ice-cream in summer.
Does she eat ice-cream in summer.
3. The boys play football in the yard.
Do the boys play football in the yard.
4. The children have got five lessons at school.
Have the children got five lessons at school.
5. Jane usually goes to bed at 10 o’clock.
Does Jane usually go to bed at 10 o’clock.
Eat, play chess, read, write, ride a bike, watch TV
- I like to eat Armenian food.
- Ann does not want to play chess.
- Mary doesn’t like to read books but she likes to write English.
- Every day I like to ride a bike with my friends.
- I always watch TV with my mother.